Saturday, November 13, 2010

What Did I Learn Today? I'm An Introvert...

Photo taken by Denny S. Bryce on a flight...

I haven't blogged in a while and I feel bad about it. I really do. But what I learned today is that I work obsessively and sometimes you've got to raise you head from the computer in order to give your life balance. I've been preaching about balance lately. And like I've said, when you keep harping on something you can bet you are the main culprit of the issue you're going on and on about.

NaNoWriMo is part of the reason for my introspection. The other is I was reading about introverts and extroverts - trying to infuse more conflict in my WIP - I discovered (or decided) I must be an introvert.  Here's the scoop...(taken from another source)

Personality Traits - introverted, Introversion is "the state of or tendency toward being wholly or predominantly concerned with and interested in one's own mental life”. Introvert likes reading, writing, music, drawing, tinkering, playing video games, watching movies and plays, and using computers. Is not necessarily a loner, very selective about their friends.


An introvert is likely to enjoy time spent alone and find less reward in time spent with large groups of people, though he or she may enjoy interactions with close friends. Trust is usually an issue of significance: a virtue of utmost importance to an introvert choosing a worthy companion. They prefer to concentrate on a single activity at a time and like to observe situations before they participate, especially observed in developing children and adolescents.


What are you?

Word count on NaNoWrimo...a bit low at 14669 - but that's from last night. I should hit 20,000 by tomorrow AM - if not more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger